Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Mooncake Festival

Today it's Mooncake festival!! Happy Mooncake festival to all of you. Today I went for a dinner to join my new cell group. Kinda not really use to it calling it cell group. Used to called it share group back in FCC. But nevertheless, it's cell group now! The cell group are also very new to me, in terms of environment and age group. I'm too used to leading and joining a share group that are younger than me. But now, oh man, I'm the youngest.... The rest are like, having at least 2 kids and married.. I mean, of course they're married then only have kids.. The youngest one also older than me 1 year.. Haha, this is new to me...

Well, I'm actually kinda low esteem now because of my education level and my English still sucks.. Can't really communicate with them.. Most of them are businessman, bosses and even doctors. Hard to relate, but I'll see it as a challenge for me to learn how to communicate and relate to the people I have no idea what are they talking about. This is fun.. : )

I don't know since when that I started smiling and even giggle sometimes when there's something challenging that I need to get over with. I think I love to be challenge I guess? And with competitive, I guess I can grow faster… I guess?? Hahaha..

Anyway, it’s 12 again.. Need to sleep lu.. I’ll try to update again whenever I could..

Good Night everyone..

**Signing off**

No comments: