Friday, April 04, 2008

Cry on my shoulder

Walao, another sleepless night.. Damn you Assignment.. and damn you Danny because you're lazy bump.. But if I didn't not stay up until so late, I will never had a chance to found this song. This song, some how comforts me a lot, like really a LOT.. This is also for you Jenny.. :)


Cry on my shoulder:

If the hero never comes to you

If you need someone, you’re feeling blue

If you wait for love, and you’re alone

If you call your friends, nobody’s home

You can run away, but you can’t hide

Through a storm and

through a lonely night

Then I’ll show you, there’s a destiny

The best things in life, they are free

Chorus:

But if you wanna cry

Cry on my shoulder

If you need someone

Who cares for you

If you’re feeling sad

Your hearts gets colder

Yes i show you what real love can do

If your sky is grey Oh let me know

There’s a place in heaven, where we’ll go

If heaven is a million years away

Oh just call me and I’ll make your day

When the nights are

getting cold and blue

When the days are getting hard for you

I will always stay by your side

I promise you, I’ll never hide

*Chorus

This song is just so wonderful.. I hope the lyrics will encourage you..

If you are curious how does it sounds like with melodies..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DSrp8ZUl5Pc&feature=related

or... watch it down here... hehe.. enjoy the song..

2 comments:

thelittlecook said...

hello Danny!hope you still remember me~hehe*waving from Adelaide* glad to see your blog here! hope FCC is doing well in everything~ May God pour His blessings on you and your deary Jenny, all the best to both of you...=)

thelittlecook said...

By the way, i'm jenn, i don't think you know who is CHin...HAHA...God bless and take care!!