Sunday, June 29, 2008

Can I know the way to...

What a day.. Today is quite special to me cause I've experienced new things today. Firstly, today is special because it was a "Bring a friend weekend". The purpose is to bring new friends to listen to some of the live testimonies shared by our church members. Indeed it was a very good reminder how God is working in each every individuals lives. Somehow, the excitement continues...


I get to know 8 new friends today.. They are:

1. Chay (This guy really looks like Chan Ho (Moses).. Not kidding..

2. Grace

3. Sarah

4. Yvonne (I'm not sure whether this is the correct spelling or not)

5. Amos

6. James

7. Oh no, I forgot 2 names... hahaha.. Sorry :P

8. Jason (this guy I already knew previously)


I need to send them back to their home, the great news is, except for KDU, I have no idea at all where are the rest are staying.. Here are some of the place where they live, KBU, Pusat Bandar Damansara, and also Paramount (if I'm not mistaken). So I have totally no idea how to send them back, so I decided to bring them to have their dinner first meanwhile, try to get some help from other people. Well, at the end, I needed Desmond's help.. I tried not to involve him because we had a deal earlier on.. Either I will drive to damansara or kajang. So I chose damansara because kajang seems even not familiar to me.. Gosh, who knows..


So at the end, Desmond have to travel twice, poor guy.. Sorry Des, I really don't mean it..


So I think I have memorized the all their places, next time, I believe I can send them back already.. haha..


Here is the directions, just in case though...

From Western Digital turns right, then go straight till pass 2 traffic lights then turns right, then meet another traffic light again turns left, then turn right again go through housing areas, then turn right again, then turn left and turn left again.. Taa daa, I've just reached Paramount..


Then from there turn right and then turn left, then turn right, taa daa, I'm save.. I finally know where I am.. I'm in SS2. So KDU was not a problem.. And after KDU is KBU.. Well, it's not that hard for KBU as well.. I can memorized that so does the PBD..


Haha, end of story... hahaha..

No comments: