Thursday, November 27, 2008

Internet down..

For the past few days I did not online. Man, now only I realized that actually I can stay survived without internet connection. Hahaha.. I so used to online everyday and every night. It seems like I can survive without internet.. (only for a period of time of course, still need to watch youtube.. haha)..

Preparation for christmas event is tough. For the past few weeks we are rushing for the dance routine that we are going to perform on christmas eve. I'm not going to tell you what dance, you come and find out your own on that day lah, haha, and yup.. I dance.. :P

My shoulder muscle were very tension these few weeks. Can't have a proper rest. Man, this is killing me slowly. But thank God for my colleagues. They bought me "salopas". Haha.. I think I didn't get the spelling right, but like whatever. Haha.

Yesterday our staff team had an early morning exercise. An aerobic I should said. But who knows, we got the wrong dvd.. Haha, the whole 50 minutes is all about working out your abs and 6 paxs.. Oh man, I tell you, it hurts like shit right now. I feel pain even when I sneeze. Will get a new dvd soon. :P

*Next tuesday, cycling in putrajaya.. Muahaha....

1 comment:

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

hahaha.. you're welcome to join the staff team.. Hahahaha..