Wednesday, November 12, 2008

For the past 2 months..

Ok ok, I'll get it.. I updated already..

Ya, it's by through nagging and scolding that I finally updated my blog. Hahaha.. Been very busy in these few months, that's why I'm not in the mood to blog. Everyday when I reached home what was in my mind was to sleep.. Hahaha.. Anyway, here's a little update about myself..

For the past 2 months:

I started working already lu.. At a moment I pause for a while to think, I no longer can have the student's privillege already. Sigh.. No more RM7 for movie, no more cheap haircut, no more discounted price for food, and many other things. I missed those things.. If victor would have read this, I'm pretty sure that that feller sure be proud that he's a student now and definitely saysomething that will make me give him a one kind look. I wonder why I would thought of it that way, but that's the way it is now.. Hahaha.. 

And I'm currently working at church now. Everyday I found it happy because you know, it's church.. Where else could I be anymore happier to be able to work at church. I've been spending most of my time in the church during the past 3-4 years to help out in the ministries. And now, I'm actually being paid what I've been doing for the past 3-4 years ago, the only different is there's more to do now lah.. I really don't know what my direction will be if I'm not working in church. But well, most probably I'm working in Bentley Music now I perhaps because that's my dream to pursue my career in music industry. On monday I met a new friend working in Bentley and what a small world. He's from KK and we had alot of things in common; that makes us easily to be click with one another. He's actually living in my dream. He studied business previously and now he's taking professional music classes for and pursued his career in music industry. But either way, I'm glad that I choosed the way that God wanted me, not the way that I wanted for myself. 

A little bit stuff from my work. Currently whatever Desmond is doing previously, yup, I'm taking over. Man, it's not easy Des.. I can't planned things ahead and I was forced to make decisions at the very last minute. Oh, by the way, I am in-charge of transportation for the church and as well as "the entertainer" or the "PR" or whatever la.. Now the challenges bar has been raised to a higher level. The challenges faced nowadays it's even hard to tackle. It's not as easy as it was before. More responsibilities added in ministries. All church ministries is all about dealing with people. The more responsibilities was added, the more I need to be able to communicate well and having said that, it seems that so far I'm not doing a good job in this area. It's hard and it's tough. But I'm not giving up.. Another mountain I need to conquer..

There's a saying, "If the mountain is smooth, you can't climb it"..

4 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

aikz.. mention my name.....

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

hahaha... of course lah.. who asked you to keep bugging me.. haha

Tiffanny琪公主👸🏼 said...

I like this quote :"If the mountain is smooth, you can't climb it"..

but i'm so surprise that good words come from you ...haha......no more "crab" gang.

Anonymous said...

the only way to go in life is up...

Christ said that anyone who puts his hand to the plough and looks behind is not worthy of following Him...

Take the challenge and just keep doing it... That's how i got through... the challenge has not changed, just the expectations are a little bit bigger than your shoulders... Somehow think God likes to work that way...

Des.