Sunday, July 06, 2008

Another week..

Ah ha, I've made it.. Haha.. This week I was assigned again to fetch people back to damansara. Last week, I dare not to fetch them back because I was not sure about the road. But today, haha, I've not fail myself. All of them are safe back to their houses. Thank God.. Haha.
Regarding about the previous post, few days ago some thoughts came across my mind when I'm listening to David Cook's songs. I was wondering, how good it is if I know him personally as a close friend. Or maybe Jessica Alba since I'm watching Honey right now on TV3. Or maybe Tom Cruise since suddenly "The Last Samurai" popped out of my mind. That would really made me really different isn't it? I think I would have more privillage than normal people. I get to know their personally, what places that they have been before, what funny things had happened to them before or what interesting things happened to them. It will also make me feel proud because I have a famous celebrities as my friend.
As I think a little bit more further, I think I would have more privillage if I'm a son of a King or maybe a President or something. I can do everything, almost everything I can. I can eat whatever food I want to eat, I can buy whatever clothes I want, I can buy many guitars as I want and the lists goes on and on and on..
If you're proud because you have celebrities as your friend, or maybe you're proud because you're son of someone, I believe and you should be even proud if you are a friend of God. Hey, is God wor. Have you ever thought of God can be your bestfriend?? God extend His invitation to us to be His friend. I believe that it is the highest privillage that we can have. Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. Can you find a friend like that? Well, I found one.. Jesus.. He died on the cross to wiped off our sins once and for all that we may find hope again. Treasure God more would you? :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

great post man, write more lah..

where is our workers ah? lolz..

oi cedric!! come and wash my hand.. haha..

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

haha.. i jus realized that previous post you also gave the same comments.. haha.. anyway, thanks for commenting and reading it.. haha..