Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Your grace is sufficient for me.. always.. (part 1)

For the past three days, I’ve experienced the wonderful blessing from God. Allow me to share my joy with you. For the past few months ago, I was still struggling to decide whether wanted to go to youth camp at KK(Kota Kinabalu). Btw, that youth camp I mentioned, it was a camp that organized by Sabah Diocese every year. The purpose is to gather all the teenagers from age 13-20++ (haha, I used to fall under 20 category, anyway..) to worship God together and to build relationship between the Anglican’s churches in Sabah.


Back to where I am, I have been joining this camp about 3 times including this time. And every time I joined this camp, I have a struggle which is my financial status. Well, people said that Air Asia is the cheapest airline, well, until a certain point I do agreed with that. But as a student, for me, I still find difficulties in finding my own money to buy the air ticket. But each and every time God knew my circumstances. He’s there to always provide me. The first time I went to that camp was in year 2005. The blessing of God to me was, He provided me a cheaper air ticket. The story goes like this, a team from FCC (which is my church Faith Christian Center) were joining the camp and all of them were buying the tickets earlier to make sure the flight was available on that day. So the price that time was around 180++ if I'm not mistaken. A few people asked me to buy during the same time. But I was a student, how can I afford that. So I decided to trust in God and of course I did prayed for a cheaper price. And well, God was really good to me, in about a month later, God pulled the price down to 80++.. I saved about, well, you do the calculation lar.. Haha.. And I forget to mentioned that, it was about a week ago before we left.


God really understand my needs at that moment, I was left nothing to say but just to praise Him and to ponder more of Him. That was about 3 years ago.. I'll continue my "Your grace is sufficient for me.. always.. (part 2)" some other day because I'm feeling really sleepy and hungry.. Sigh, I hate I'm hungry when it's time to sleep..

This was me taken in some mountain in Tawau la, forgot the name already.. Oh boy, I'm still skinny that time... Haha.. Till then.. Peace

4 comments:

Victor da Lee said...

what mountain.. it's a hill

bukit gemuk~!

Anonymous said...

eh that guy behind was me u noe?watch carefully..haha..lols
imgining my kurus look compared to now

D@nnY {-.-"} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D@nnY {-.-"} said...

haha.. forget lio bah.. haha.. and both of you were there.. and that was the first time i get to know you in sabah.. haha.. thanks for all the caring man.. peace be with you.. haha.. and i know that guy was you jason.. haha