Saturday, July 19, 2008

Your grace is sufficient for me.. always.. (part 2)

Hehe, so I was late for few days, forgive me.. :P. Too busy with assignments.. So here comes the 2nd part of "Your grace is sufficient for me.. always.. part 2"

The second time I joined the youth camp was in 2006, so this time around, it is still the same problem I encountered, which is my financial status and this will always be for a student with no side incomes and foolishly try to go somewhere else for a trip. Every time when I was being called or maybe I should say being challenged by my worship leader to go for that camp, I am seriously worried about money. But whenever I thought of that, there are some people will tell me that, “Hey, don’t worry about money, when you’re doing God’s work, God will provide”. “Man, of course it is easy for you to say, it’s me that don’t have money, not you.” That was what I used to say silently in my heart when people said that to me. But that was me previously of course. So this might come across your mind, do you usually thinks that there is no one understand your feeling what you’re going through in that moment? I used to think that people don’t understand what I’m going through during the period, but the matter of fact is, people really do understand. Nothing is new under the sun, that’s what God says. So, don’t ever think that you are the only one that facing that problem, in fact, all of us do.


So, there are two very important people came into my story of blessing, first is Kevin and the second one is Irene. Kevin offered himself to help those who do not have enough money or financial problem. Some sort of a money lender like that. It’s not “loan shark” ar, because he did not charge with interest. Then I borrowed a sum of money from him to pay off my air ticket. Then Irene came into my story because out of nowhere, she gave me an envelope. And of course you guys know what is in the envelope right? Yup, it’s the money. I really thank God for her, and btw, she’s my spiritual mother because she was the witness when I was baptized. The envelope that she gave me eases me a lot in paying my debts. Because of both of them, I was able to joined to the camp and served in the camp as an electric guitarist. I also will share about my journey becoming an electric guitarist when I have time to do so (this is sort of like a sneak peak. Hahaha).

So after came back from the camp, I am clearing my debts by monthly like what I’ve told him my payment scheme would be. At the last 2nd payment, he said to me that “No need to pay for the last 2 installment, treat it as a blessing.” Wao, blessing after blessing.

It really proves me that our God is not a joking God, in Hakka they called it “mou gau xiao oh!” When He says that He’ll provide, man, you’ve gotta be prepare for it man. Don’t play play with our God. So for those who are afraid or fear of something that stopping you in achieving something great for our God, from now on you don’t have to be. Our powerful God that is in control of everything is living in us, yes, in you. You can do almost countless of things when Christ is in you. Impossible is a word that doesn’t exist in God’s dictionary, it’s only found in human’s dictionary.

So this is the 2nd part of the stories. Recently another great testimony happened to me. So that would be in part 3. Till then.. Peace..


This was the team that went to the Camp in KK. Haha, Desmond, you're still thin that time. Hahaha..

1 comment:

z - rIce said...

owh..danny..ur hair style so nice...haha