Tuesday, November 21, 2006

- Another chapter of life has past -

Today it's a very special day. My love one had finally went back to where she's belong; indonesia. She took a cab this morning to the airport, but before that, few of her friends were there at her place to have some sort of sending her off to airport before she leave us. Each and everyone of her friends cried, that of course included me. I believe that none of us wanted to cry and carry a burden heart, but it was so difficult to hold the tears from falling down from your eyes. It is so difficult to say goodbye to the one that you have always loved and now; she's not around anymore. I was looking at her back getting further and further from my sight. I just wish that I could just stop her going up to the cab and of course, stopping her getting up the plane.

It's exactly 3 months and 21 days. Is just like a dream in this 3 months plus, a very sweet dream. But unfortunately, I was being awaken from this dream and I would never able to dream the same dream again anymore. I long for that dream to come again, but it will never happen. Well this is reality and welcome to the "real world" guys.

When she's gone, suddenly there's a flash back on every scene when both of us together. Sweet ones, and not so sweet ones. Everything happened in this 3 months. Some people said that 3 months is the sweetest moment in starting a relationship. Some people called it honeymoon before marriage. But it seems doesn't apply to me.

Hmm, another chapter had past, but there's lot more to go. I would just have to stand up again like what I've used to do when I was a kid when I fall down. Failure will only makes you become stronger if you've learned your lesson. Failure never meant to pull you down, it only happened if you give up. I think I'm not giving up myself. I'll stand up again.

1 comment:

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

hmm, thanks for the encouragement. i'll learn how to pick up myself again when i fall. each time when i fall, i became stronger. in the process a friend like you is important to help me to get thru it easier.. do pray for me, cuz i also dun wan u guys to see my dead fish face.. hahaha...

well, at least i had a breakthru today, which is finish drinking something that i dun like to drink... hahaaha...

ps: tell you what, after i finishing the drink you made, i keep on farting.. hahaha.. dunno why...