Wednesday, November 22, 2006

- The streets of memories -

Well, today is the first day she leave my side. This morning I woke up, I felt emptiness. Someone that I long to see every morning is not here anymore, not by my side anymore. It's a emotional morning for me. Then follow up by accompanying my friend to the shopping complex after my class. That shopping complex is where we always visit. We watched movies there, we shop there, we eat there, we date there, we argue there, and we settle the arguement there. I still remember that the first movie both of us watch together is "The Lake House" and the last movie was "Happy Feet". Today I accompany my friend to buy something that he wanted to buy. Along the way, some sort of flash back came into my mind when I passed by every shop that we went together before.

The shop that we buy clothes together, the shop that we eat together, the cinema that we watch together, all came into my mind. Indeed, my tears almost drop. It's difficult. Is really difficult. I just wish that I can meet her again. I really miss her a lot.

No comments: