Monday, November 13, 2006

Goodbye?

One of my friends from indonesia finally went back to her hometown this afternoon. Even though we're not really close, but then, still there's burden in my heart saying these words of repetition, "Bye Bye". Our friendship it's just only for 3-4 months and there's already a burden saying goodbye, what else, when my girlfriend is going back to her hometown as well. I really can't imagine to say goodbye to a person that I always care for, a person that meant alot to me. Finally, she had decided to go back to her hometown for good. Of course she didn't decided on the spot and just purchased the ticket and go back. She has been struggling over this matter for quite some time, and finally...

I really hate saying goodbye, suddenly it doesn't feel good saying this word. For me, it's like a seperation, and I don't like that. It is so difficult to build a strong relationship, no matter it's a normal friend, or good friend, or partner, somehow it's so burden when I think that we can't meet anymore for a very long period of time.

Maybe it's really God's planning. Everything has been planned since the very beginning of my life that I have to go through this stage. Some might think that it is not fair or maybe it's such a waste.. Well, what can I do? There's nothing I can do except to follow the will of God in my life, believing that His plan is the best for me. Sometimes, it is so easy to say, "Ok God, I trust You". But the matter of fact is, maybe you're not really trusting Him wholeheartedly, or maybe even not trusting Him at all. I myself is going through this stage now, I said many times, "I believe in Your perfect planning and timing, all these hurts and pains is for my own good". But most of the time, I mourn and grief.

Over these past 2 years and 7 months I've accepted Christ, I've not been stopping from getting hurts, pains, suffering, and troubles. It seems like they are my best friends, so faithfully following me every stage I grew up in Christ. But when I think it over and over again, if God doesn't allowed these things to happened to me, I'm 100% sure that I can't be what I am now. For those who knew me past 2 years ago, they saw changes in me.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James 1:2-4)

I really can't denied that the bible is true. If I would just say, "Ok, that's it. You go your way and I go my way". For sure, forever I'll running from troubles all of my life. I faced it, and I've changed to a better person.

You'll be supprise that God can change people anytime. By this post itself, God changed me. I started off to write something very negetive, but then, I ended up wrote something to encourage myself. It's really amazing...

1 comment:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Do not take heart.

Suffering is indeed part of life... That's why Buddhism is so popular... because ppl are naturally trying to escape suffering...

But for us, we are called to serve, and we are called to sacrifice...

That's the difference... Is it better to live for yourself, or is it better for you to live for others?

And try not to look at things only at the negative side... There are positives also de...

The law of physics tells us 'For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.'