Thursday, September 11, 2008

15th September 2008??

In this very moment, I'm struggling. Tomorrow I need to meet with my pastor about my future time calling working in church. I wonder why at first I'm ok with it, but when the time is approaching near, I struggled.. 


All the while, I knew that my calling is firm and I knew that my future will certainly end up serving God full time in church. But I'm naturally weak as a human being and I failed to realize that I need to sacrifice so much, for me personally. But nothing will stop me though. Nothing.. No matter how hard it will be for me, for the sake of the call, I will do it. 


And God is faithful; He will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, He will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it. – 1 Corinthians 10:13


Let this be a reminder to me whenever I’m facing difficulties and having the tendency to give up.


God, I knew that I would have to go through the process of character molding and I knew that it will be hard; it might so hard that I wanted to give up. But God, give me that strength, perseverance, endurance, patient, and most importantly, give me that assurance that You’ll be with me. That’s what I really need.


**The dates? It might be the date I will join into full time ministry..**

No comments: