Thursday, September 18, 2008

An E-mail..

I just finished my dinner and I wanted to check my hotmail account and wanted to clear out all my junk mail and my read mail. So I came across this mail and the content of that e-mail, melted my heart and both my eyes started to sparkling and the next moment I knew, my tears already flowing down from my cheek. How can I ever hold my tears from the Father's love that is so wonderful and compassion to all of us.. I hope you enjoy the video..

Father's Love..

A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?' The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'. They went on to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to join other marathons, the father always saying 'Yes' to his son's request of going through the race together. One day, the son asked his father, 'Dad, let's join the Ironman together.'

To which, his father said 'Yes' .

For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. The race encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer) ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180.2 kilometer) bike ride, and ending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast of the BigIsland.



If our earthly father can love us that much, think about our Heavenly Father. In extend that, He gave His one and only Son not only for those who believe in Him, but also to those who do not believe in Him.. 

1 comment:

D@nnY {-.-"} said...

Oh really?? Haha, it seems that i'm quite out-dated.. haha.. it's seems everyone watched it already.. haha