Monday, September 15, 2008

I talked..

Man, I really can't believe that I've talked almost up to 14 hours with peoples in a single day. That would have break my all talking records in my 23 years of my life. I wasn't realized until I counted yesterday during my dinner time. This is what happened to me on my first day of work.

Well the first day.. I was outside from 9 a.m. till 2 a.m.. Morning got wedding and I did some chairs arrangement and help to "sapu" some stuff, hehe, the food I mean.. Hahaha.. Right after my "sapu-ing" stuff, then I was told that the 2 speakers can't work and we found out that the pre-amp... "hang kang".. So I switched the pre-amp and once I lift it up, OH MAN THIS IS SO HEAVY!! Haha.. After carrying and installing with some help of the church members, at the end, we get it done. The whole process, I talked.. a lot..

Then by the time we finished it, it's already afternoon and it's time for our worship practice but I did not join in because I need to fetch some members to church later in the evening. So during the worship service, ah ha, I was quiet. After worship service, we had our one of the big events in FCC; Music Revolution 2+.. The whole programs was good, we had fun and the atmosphere was so good.. So the whole process, I talked.. a lot...

After the whole thing, I'm sending back them back again and we had our supper at SS2 murni. I talked.. again.. On my way back, I was on the phone and I talked again..

Man, that was tired man.. 

No comments: